Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17th 2009

Sonic Youth - Eric's Trip (Daydream Nation)
-
Arab on Radar - St. Patrick's Gay Parade (Queen Hygiene II)
Mount Analogue - The Stranger and the Fall (Avant-Garbage EP)
MoHa! - Karibcore (One-Way Ticket to Candyland)
The Ex - Two Struck by the Moon (Starters Alternators)
-
Hella - The D. Elken & Biblical Violence (Hold Your Horse Is)
Gay Witch Abortion - Action Cop (Maverick)
Nadja - Only Shallow (My Bloody Valentine Cover, When I See The Sun Always...)
Obits - Pine On (I Blame You)
-
The Copyrights - She Turns it Up (Learn the Hard Way)
Yo La Tengo - Sugarcube (I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One)
Sebadoh - Kath (III)
Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - A Bottle of Buckie (Living with the Living)
-
Mark Templeton & Aaron Munsen - Contents Are (Acre Loss)
Men's Recovery Project - Get The Fuck Out of my Office (Troubleman Mixtape)
Lotus Plaza - Quicksand (The Floodlight Collective)
-
The Thermals - Now We Can See (Demo) (Now We Can See 7")

No comments: