Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 26th, 2009 - Birthday Show, hosted by Megan

Tonight's show was hosted by my lovely partner in crime, Megan. I was out in Vancouver for the week, for my Birthday. Here's her playlist:

Mika Miko - "I Got A Lot (New, New, New) (We Be Xuxa)

Black Dice - "La Cucaracha" (Repo)
Liars - "Pillars Were Hollow And Filled With Candy, So We Tore Them Down" (Fins to Make Us More Fish-Like EP)
Lightning Bolt - "Magic Mountain" (Hypermagic Mountain)
Sonic Youth - "Kissability" (Daydream Nation)

Githead - "Drive-By" (Art Pop)
Japandroids* - "Young Hearts Spark Fire" (Post-Nothing)
Vapid* - "Do the Earthquake" (S/T 7")
Nomeansno* - "Dad" (The People's Choice)

Special Phonecall from Devin, whoooo, hahaha

Mount Analogue** - "Ivory Tusk" (Avant-Garbage EP)
The Scissor Girls - "The Sequential" (We People Space with Phantoms)
Teenage Jesus and the Jerks - "Baby Doll" (Shut Up and Bleed)
God is My Co-Pilot - "Backstab" (The Best of God is My Co-Pilot)

Herr Doktor** - "Untitled" (D-Day 4/40)

*-Canadian
**-Local

No comments: