Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 10th 2011

Sorry for missing last week's playlist--I was not pleased with how the show turned out at all, so I don't really want to bother posting it. Here's this weeks show, which I think turned out much better.

I wanted to get to the new My Disco album, but ran out of time. Sorry--will definitely be spinning that one next week.

Live Skull - Machete (Dusted)
-
Bird World - Swamp (No Wonder CS)
Carsick Cars - Silence (You Can Listen, You Can Talk)
Women - Bullfight (4-Way Split 7" w/Friendo, Fair Ohs, Cold Pumas)
-
Auld Beak - GBH (Auld Beak CS)
Zs - Acres of Skin (New Slaves)
Poem Rocket - Box: Tallow, Felt, and Ice (Infinite Retry On Parallel Time-Out)
-
Rhys Chatham - Guitar Trio pt 2, Live in Brooklyn (Guitar Trio is my Life!)
-
Polpot - The Trip (Split w/Natural)

No comments: