Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th 2011

Flying Saucer Attack - Second Hour (Chorus)
-
Oneida - Horizon (Absolute II)
Fabio Orsi - Ghost Track (Stand Before Me, Oh My Soul)
Honey for Petzi - Black Comedy (General Thoughts and Tastes)
-
Iceage - White Rune (New Brigade)
Fugazi - Bed For the Scraping (Red Medicine; request)
Peace - Quite Frankly (My Face)
Unwound - Petals Like Bricks (The Future of What)
-
Dadamah - Too Hot to Dry (This is Not a Dream)
Phil Manley - Night Visions (Life Coach)
-
Swirlies - Sounds of Sebring (They Spent Their Wild Youthful Days...)

Not sure how many of the next five shows I'll be doing live - I'm taking classes this summer, and one of my courses starts pretty early on Tuesday mornings, so I may be pre-recording/getting some showfills for the duration of the semester.

No comments: