Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29th 2010

Well, here we are--the homestretch of 2010. I've been scrambling to put together my best of 2010 lists--I don't like to do them until the second half of December, but I've gotta put 'em together for both FFWD Weekly and CJSW's website. I'll post the most in-depth, show-specific one here, and it should also be mirrored on the CJSW website, so be sure to check back in December for that. I know my favourite album of the year, but everything from #5-15 just feels so arbitrary... Anyways, here's tonight's playlist:

Sex Worker - Tough Love (Waving Goodbye)
-
Emeralds - Overboard (Off the Deep End) (Emeralds LP)
Trans Am - Tesco V Sainsbury's (Sex Change)
Weekend - Age Class (Sports)
Naked on the Vague - Black Lettuce (Heaps of Nothing)
-
The Dismemberment Plan - Spider in the Snow (Emergency & I)
Deerhunter - Desire Lines (Halcyon Digest)
No Joy - Ghost Blonde (Ghost Blonde)
-
Ancestors - Superpsychle (Nightfall 7")
Zach Hill - The Sacto Smile (Face Tat)
Hella - Biblical Violence (Hold Your Horse Is)
Long Long Long - Davids, Burning Down the Houses (S/T Tape)
Cacaw - Earth Doesn't Deserve You (S/T LP)
-
Sex Worker - Next to You (Waving Goodbye)

No comments: